jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ivan Vasyliev <vasilie...@gmail.com>
Subject Versioning, workspaces and clone/merge functionality
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 17:38:06 GMT
Hello,

I have some issue with merging versioned nodes between workspaces. I have
use-case when there is 3 types of data "PRODUCTION", "QA" and "USER".
Production version of data available for access via API for external usage
QA version of data created by software for users/admins to review and merge
(approve) into production
And last type - when user wants to change QA version of data and then merge
into production

The issue I have is that node properties/nodes is not merged via
VersionManager.merge/Version.update/VersionManager.doneMerge.
Few doubt I have on this:
Am I doing something wrong?
I cant find code which merges properties. Is this not supported?
What needs to be done to merge properties/nodes properly?

Please advise,
Thank you in advance