jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From hsp <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: AW: OnWorkspaceInconsistency Node has missing child indexing error
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 20:37:52 GMT
Thank you  KÖLL Claus;
I solved the problem using api version 1.4.12, and starting the repository
with parameters check/fixconsistency in workspace.xml ...
I've needed to put the feature with jndi capabilities in api, and while
trying to run the fixconsistency I just found a "bug" in class
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager,
because I use postgresql:

lines 874, 1213

//                        Postgresql maps Blob data to the oid datatype, not
bytea.  For bytea data
//                        you should use getBytes() not getBlob.

//                      Blob blob = bRs.getbygetBlob(1);
//                      data = getBytes(blob);
                      data = bRs.getBytes(1); //(for postgres, it's the
right way!!!)

How can we put this "fix/workaround" (if it is not already in latest
releases)?

Regards
Helio.