jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From garihood <garih...@flambeau.com>
Subject RE: AW: Learning Jackrabbit - Extracted files are length zero
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 14:16:40 GMT

a secure transmission medium and while it is convenient, careful consideration should be given
prior to its use to communicate information of a confidential nature. If you elect to send
or receive information via e-mail, Flambeau cannot provide any assurance regarding security
and will not be liable if the e-mail transmission is intercepted or viewed by another party."

From: Ulrich [via Jackrabbit] [mailto:ml-node+s510166n4658428h26@n4.nabble.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 12:59 AM
To: Arihood, Greg
Subject: Re: AW: Learning Jackrabbit - Extracted files are length zero

You have got a logic error in your ExtractFile()-method. You do a
"out.write(buf,0,len);" but don't set len other than "0".

Ulrich

garihood <[hidden email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4658428&i=0>>
hat am 23. April 2013 um 17:36 geschrieben:

http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/Learning-Jackrabbit-Extracted-files-are-length-zero-tp4658373p4658428.html
NAML<http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

image001.jpg (39K) <http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4658443/0/image001.jpg>
image002.jpg (5K) <http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4658443/1/image002.jpg>