jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich <For...@gombers.de>
Subject no space left on device-exception by Property.getStream()
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 22:21:44 GMT
While retrieving lots of data in a loop from several nt:file nodes I always get a "no space
left on device"-exception. The code is:
Node filenode = Node.getNode("jcr:content");
Property jcrdata = filenode.getProperty("jcr:data");
InputStream is = jcrdata.getBinary().getStream();
It seems that the InputStream is buffered somewhere for the current session and that the total
buffer size for a session is limited. Is this true and if so, how can I control this size?
Or is there an opportunity to free the space? I can probably close my session and open a new
one but I would need to change the logic of my program,

Any hint is very welcome.

Ulrich