jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Тарасевич Павел <t_pa...@tut.by>
Subject JackRabbit jcr switching between SimpleLoginModule/DefaulLoginModule
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 07:32:20 GMT
Hello,

I have jcr repository which configured for using *DefaultSecurityManager*, *
DefaultAccessManager* and *DefaultLoginModule*. I this repository I’ve
deleted all *AccessControlEntry* from *rootNode* and created user with *
Privilege.JCR_ALL* privilege and add it to *AccessControlList* of *rootNode*.
Everything is working. Other users haven’t read-write access.

But when application which configured for using *SimpleSecurityManager*, *
SimpleAccessManager* and *SimpleLoginModule* is connected to this
repository any user has read-write privileges. That look like application
connected to repository with no setted privileges.

How to prevent (disable) use *SimpleSecurityManager*,* SimpleAccessManager*and
*SimpleLoginModule* during repository connection?
Regards,
Pavel