jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Hobi <d.h...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Versioning question
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 14:44:22 GMT
AFAIK, when using filedatastore, jackrabbit calculates a sha1 ckecksum over the content of
a file. The checksum will then be split up and used as folder/filename.

If you have 2 identical files, the checksum will be exactly the same resulting in one file
on the disk.

Daniel

Von meinem iPhone gesendet