jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bert Geens <b...@lair.be>
Subject Re: Need help: Jackrabbit file deletion doesnot free disk space.
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:20:28 GMT
Anu Madan <AM0059969@TechMahindra.com> writes:

> Thanks Jukka.
>
> I have referred to the link provided by you.
> I am using rmi repository (URLRemoteRepository) and while implementing the Data Store
Garbage Collection, I need JackrabbitRepository.
> Am now stuck with the following issue:
>
> 'java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.repository.URLRemoteRepository
cannot be cast to org.apache.jackrabbit.api.JackrabbitRepository'

> I had a look at the class hierarchy but cannot find any way out.
>
> Regards,
> Anu Madan

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1496 might be helpful.

Imho that is quite a lot of hoops to jump through to get at a
SessionImpl object though and without that bug report I might not have
figured it out either.

Kind regards,

Bert Geens