jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: no space left on device-exception by Property.getStream()
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:35:31 GMT
On 2013-04-12 00:21, Ulrich wrote:
> While retrieving lots of data in a loop from several nt:file nodes I always get a "no
space left on device"-exception. The code is:
> Node filenode = Node.getNode("jcr:content");
> Property jcrdata = filenode.getProperty("jcr:data");
> InputStream is = jcrdata.getBinary().getStream();
> It seems that the InputStream is buffered somewhere for the current session and that
the total buffer size for a session is limited. Is this true and if so, how can I control
this size? Or is there an opportunity to free the space? I can probably close my session and
open a new one but I would need to change the logic of my program,

> Any hint is very welcome.

Did you try the dispose() method on the Binary instance?

Best regards, Julian