jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Learning Jackrabbit - Extracted files are length zero
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:32:13 GMT
Please note that the logs etc. did not come through to the mailing list. I can see them on
Nabble, but please note that Nabble is not the reference for the mail archive and doesn't
respect the actual mailling list rules, for example not allowing attachments. So I would avoid
using nabble and subscribe to the list directly.

For read-only browsing and searching the lists I usually prefer markmail: http://jackrabbit.markmail.org
(but that's also an external provider, not the reference)

Cheers,
Alex