jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From hsp <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject OnWorkspaceInconsistency Node has missing child indexing error
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2013 14:26:54 GMT
I need a help with this situation. The repository crashes in initialization
because of the error:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.OnWorkspaceInconsistency Node...  has
missing child ...
I was the past two days trying to handle this, but without sucess up to now.
The repository version is jackrabbit 1.4.X (I know, we are in the migrating
process, but...)
The persistence is with datastore (about 40GB).
The problem starts with some log error about indexing, so I clear the index
folders, and in the next deploy the problem remains but with other message.
Please, give me some directions on how to solve this issue, any tool, any
hints... is urgent because the application is off.