jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From garihood <garih...@flambeau.com>
Subject Re: Learning Jackrabbit - Extracted files are length zero
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 15:30:07 GMT
Alex,

Thank you for the reply and here are the answers to your questions:

I don't think there are errors in the log. Here are the log entries that I
think relate to the storing of the file. I'm a Jackrabbit newb, so this
might not be right.

There is a session save right after I iterate through all the folders and
import the data into the repository. This code is from the main() method.

I am able to read non-binary properties. I get what looks like valid output
from the dump() method that immediately follows the session.save(). It
iterates through the entire content of the repository and outputs what has
been stored. Here is the portion of that output that deals with the file I
am trying to extract.

Since I'm new to Jackrabbit, I'm assuming that this is what you what to know
when you asked about the repository/persistence manager configuration.