jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From dpmihai <dpmi...@yahoo.com>
Subject RepositoryCopier question
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:58:09 GMT
Hi.

I want to make programmatically a backup of the repository. I read that this
is possible with RepositoryCopier.

But I do not know how to get the current RepositoryImpl to pass to :

RepositoryCopier.copy(currentRepositoryImpl, RepositoryConfig.install( new
File("D:/mybackupfolder")));

As i see, RepositoryConfig has only create methods and if I use

RepositoryConfig.create(new File("D:/myapplication/repository.xml"), new
File("D:/myapplication/data"))

for currentRepositoryImpl, I get exception that the repository is locked.

What is the way of loading the current reporistory?