jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Gioia <antonio.gioi...@gmail.com>
Subject WebDav Jackrabbit retrieve remote file content by URL
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 15:04:02 GMT
Hi to all,

I'm using jackrabbit webapp to access to the repository via webdav. I stored
my document/files adding nt:file and nt:resource nodes, so when I try to
list the content of my repository via webdav it works fine. I mean, I look
my files and folder using a browser or a general webdav client and I can
download the content of the files.

Now I'd like to add some "link" to files stored in a remote storage, I don't
wont import the files present in this remote storage in my jackrabbit
repository. So, I was thinking still to use a subtype of nt:resource node
adding a property to store the URL (a simple string) for the remote files,
but in this way what I can retrieve the content of the remote files?

I know that I have to integrate my client to retrieve the external content
given a URL in some part of the webapp servlets ....no ? .... but where ?

Someone can help me? I hope I was clear...Thanks.