jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Hobi <Daniel.H...@crealogix.com>
Subject Garbage collection progress in %
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 10:17:23 GMT
Hi there

I would like to implement a progress bar for Jackrabbits garbage collection.
Counting the nodes which have already been scanned can be easily done by using the garbage
collectors setMarkEvenetListener method.

But: Is there a (easy and resource-efficient) way to get the total amount of nodes in Jackrabbit

All I have seen so far are solutions where the underlying PersistenceManager is called (with
the help of the reflection api) to getAllNodeIds.

p.s. I noticed that there was a property "jcr.repository.stats.nodes.count" in Jackrabbit
1.x. once which held approximately the amount of nodes.
Unfortunately, this property does no longer exist in Jackrabbit 2.x