jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: strange behaviour of Jackrabbit using
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 08:29:14 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 8:49 AM, Malzer Ferdinand OSP sIT
<Ferdinand.Malzer@s-itsolutions.at> wrote:
> According the spec we would expect, that we could change the property A of N without
> explicitly check-out the node. Does somebody knows what goes wrong and how to change
> a property defined as OnParentVersionAction.IGNORE without creating a new version?

As you noted, it should be possible to modify such properties, but
there could be some implementation problem that prevents this. Can you
create a simple self-contained test case that illustrates this
behavior, and file a bug report in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR?

BR,

Jukka Zitting