jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jake Daniel Collins <j...@gmail.me.uk>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit Configuration Question..
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 21:54:00 GMT
I would probably check a couple of things here,

1. Can you connect if you move the repository so it is stored on a local
drive?
2. Does the user account that Tomcat is running under have read/write
permissions for the directory on the local/remote drive?

Regards,

Jake Daniel Collins
Server Developer
Studio Tools and Technology (TNT)