jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiapps using the same repository
Date Sun, 31 Mar 2013 06:56:10 GMT
I understand that RMI is slower than other mechanism, so if I have a lot of
interaction with the repository, I would not recommend it.
You are left with two options, the shared repository or bundled with each
app.

IMO, it is easier to use one repository if the same users are accessing it.
You can use a workspace for each application like Christoph suggested, and
this will save resources consumed by loading multiple repositories in the
memory.