jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Botzer, Robert" <Robert.Bot...@McKesson.com>
Subject Jackrabbit Configuration Question..
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 18:19:31 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Jackrabbit, so if this is the wrong forum for my question
please forgive me..(and please point me to where to properly ask..)

Q:  Is there a way to configure Jackrabbit ( running under Tomcat), to create/use a repository
on
A mapped network drive, without clustering, or setting up WebDav ( whatever that is.)  ?

I presume that somebody out there has at least tried this.
I am getting a 'remote connection refused'...
That I am not understanding..

Thanks,
-Bob