jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From David Buchmann <da...@liip.ch>
Subject Re: Trying to understand and use version cascade
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 12:51:27 GMT
hi,

@all: would be great if some jackrabbit users could help us to
understand how things are supposed to work with jackrabbit.

@lars: for the question about userland cascading the versioning. i did
not hear of anybody doing that. it would be sad if we can't use the
content repository, but you might want to ask on the symfony-cmf-devs
list about this.

cheers,david

--
Liip AG // Agile Web Development // T +41 26 422 25 11
CH-1700 Fribourg // PGP 0xA581808B // www.liip.ch