jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Shah.Abhishek" <engr.abhisheks...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to access WebDAV Server
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 11:19:56 GMT
Hi,

While using jackrabbit-webapp-2.4.2 I am able to expose my repository to
WebDave, i.e I can see my default workspace content using the url
="*http://localhost:<port>/jackrabbit-webapp-2.4.2/repository/default/*".

But I am not able to access the repository content by the url =
"*http://localhost:18080/jackrabbit-webapp-2.4.2/server/default/*". Using
this, I can see only *jcr:root* as one node and when I click on it, I get
following output:"*This XML file does not appear to have any style
information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.*"

Below are the changes I have made in my bootstrap.properties:
*repository.config=<path to config file in my system>
repository.home=<path to repository in my system>
repository.name=WCM_Repository

# RMI Settings
rmi.enabled=true
rmi.port=1100
rmi.host=localhost*

And in web.xml I have changed the path of bootstrap-config to where
bootstrap.properties actually lie.

Kindly guide me if I need to make any more config changes.

Thanks,
Abhishek