jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Hobi" <d.h...@gmx.ch>
Subject Garbage collection progress in %
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 10:18:18 GMT
Hi there

I would like to implement a progress bar for Jackrabbits garbage collection.

Counting the nodes which have already been scanned can be easily done by
using the garbage collectors setMarkEvenetListener method.

But: Is there a (easy and resource-efficient) way to get the total amount of
nodes in Jackrabbit 2.2.x?

All I have seen so far are solutions where the underlying PersistenceManager
is called (with the help of the reflection api) to getAllNodeIds.

Thanks

Daniel

p.s. I noticed that there was a property "jcr.repository.stats.nodes.count"
in Jackrabbit 1.x. once which held approximately the amount of nodes.

Unfortunately, this property does no longer exist in Jackrabbit 2.x