jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <mreut...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: DMS server hangs when start up - continueous doing Full GC
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 01:25:22 GMT
Hi,

the hierarchy cache in the search index may use quite some memory depending on the number
of nodes you have in the repository. Increasing the heap memory should help. You can also
disable initialization of the hierarchy cache on startup in the configuration of your workspace.
See initializeHierarchyCache parameter here: http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Search

Regards
 Marcel

On 04.02.2013, at 00:57, "virendra Manvar" <virendra.manvar@gmail.com<mailto:virendra.manvar@gmail.com>>