jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Denis Trebulyov <dendroi...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit and replicated MySQL
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 10:02:06 GMT
Hello team!
We are using replicated MySQL (Percona XtraDB Cluster) and currently
jackrabbit is configured as:

<param name="url"
value="jdbc:mysql:loadbalance://storage1:3306,storage2:3306,storage3:3306/jackrabbit"
/>
for the FileSystem, DataStore, PersistenceManager.

And now I am trying to start two Sling instances (let's name them "node1"
and "node2") to manage jackrabbit.
Why? - To have ability to forward requests to the node2 if node1 will
crash. Currently not for load balancing but for reserve.

And got problems with data updates.
When I insert new data on node1 I can't see it on node2. As they use the
same data source I guess reason can be in indexing of data. Restart of the
node2 leads to the indexes update and newly inserted data become visible.

Are there any approaches to provide immediate data reflection (or index
rebuild..or smth else)?

Thanks in advance,
Denis