jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Anton Gavazuk <antongava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCA 2.4.3 on Jboss: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 22:41:08 GMT
Also built from jackrabbit SVN and got new exception (previous still
remains)

WARN  [ClassLoaderManager] Unexpected error during load
of:org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.RefCountingIndexReader:
java.lang.VerifyError:
org/apache/jackrabbit/core/query/lucene/RefCountingIndexReader: attempting
to override final method org/apache/lucene/index/IndexReader.getRefCount()I
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) [:1.6.0_37]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631) [:1.6.0_37]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:615) [:1.6.0_37]

Does it mean that jboss classloader does any nasty things?
Because the method
org/apache/jackrabbit/core/query/lucene/RefCountingIndexReader doesnt
override getRefCount() as far as I see...