jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Anton Gavazuk <antongava...@gmail.com>
Subject JCA 2.4.3 on Jboss: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:06:33 GMT
Hi dear community,

today I've downloaded latest stable jca package (my current is 2.2.4) and
got stuck with nice error:

21:57:31,300 WARN  [ClassLoaderManager] Unexpected error during load
of:org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.DescendantSelfAxisQuery$DescendantSelfAxisWeight:
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError:
org/apache/jackrabbit/core/query/lucene/DescendantSelfAxisQuery$DescendantSelfAxisWeight
: org/apache/lucene/search/Weight
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) [:1.6.0_37]

do you know what might be the issue? The delivered jar has not been made in
correct way? Because I didnt make any change to downloaded file...

Thanks,
Anton