jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nick Tuckett <nick.tuck...@playfish.com>
Subject Re: Multiple accesses to a repository
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 10:38:07 GMT
Hello!

You need to obtain the running repository object and log in to that - the
TransientRepository is a repository object in its own right, and can't
share the underlying stored data with the running repository.

How you obtain the running repository depends on how the JCR repository is
deployed - see http://jackrabbit.apache.org/deployment-models.html and
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/standalone-server.html for more information.

Typically if your repository is running in a web application environment,
you'll need to configure and use JNDI to obtain the repository object in
each Java application.