jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From virendra Manvar <virendra.man...@gmail.com>
Subject DMS server hangs when start up - continueous doing Full GC
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 15:56:56 GMT
Hi,

We have repository with around 300GB and 16 million docs.

Jackrabbit DMS server is deployed on solaris sparc OS with 64 bits. We are
using wrapper to start DMS server.

When we start up server, it is doing Full GC after 5 minutes and then it
gets hung.

Also we are using *BundleDbPersistenceManager* for storing bundle in DB
which has more than 12 million records.

We have analyzed memory dump with Eclipse Memory Analyzer and it displays
that below class is using high memory.

*
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.CachingIndexReader.initializeParents
*

Please help to resolve this issue.

* *

Regards,