jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to present files to the user using WebDAV
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 14:34:50 GMT
On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Christoph Läubrich
<laeubi@googlemail.com> wrote:
> ...I tried the Browser as a client, Gnome-Nautilus (that
> can't connect at all) and WinXP "WebFolder" all of them do not present the
> content "right" I was just able to copy files but never download....

The following scenario should work:

-Mount your jackrabbit repository via WebDAV
-Create a folder (mkdir) and copy a file (cp) in there
-Read the same file via either a browser or the file system

if that doesn't work, something's probably wrong in your setup. That
scenario works using the Apache Sling launchpad, for example, which is
based on Jackrabbit. I'm not sure if a special setup is needed to make
that work with Jackrabbit standalone.

View raw message