jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Seidel. Robert" <Robert.Sei...@aeb.de>
Subject AW: Apache Jackrabbit 2.4.3 support for Sybase ASE 15.7
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 09:45:31 GMT
Hi,

looks, like images are not allowed, so here again in text form:

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.db (package)
            sqlanywhere.properties
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db (package)
            SQLAnywhereFileSystem.java
sqlanywhere.ddl
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.journal (package)
            SQLAnywhereDatabaseJournal.java
            sqlanywhere.ddl
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle (package)
sqlanywhere.ddl
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.pool (package)
SQLAnywherePersistenceManager.java

Regards, Robert

Von: Seidel. Robert [mailto:Robert.Seidel@aeb.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013 10:40
An: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Betreff: AW: Apache Jackrabbit 2.4.3 support for Sybase ASE 15.7

Hi,

I don't think there is support for Sybase ASE, but it's easy to write a own adapter for the
database you want to use, because Jackrabbit use a well defined interface:

Here are the classes and files we needed to write to support Sybase SQL Anywhere:

[cid:image001.png@01CE0E8D.1158C150]

You can look at the existing packages for examples.

Regards, Robert

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----