jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Julián Cáceres <jcacere...@gmail.com>
Subject I can't populate the repository with the standalone server
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 19:03:26 GMT
Sorry for my english, I'm spanish.
It's the first time I'm using a mailing list, and I don't know if I'm doing fine.
Anyway, here is my problem:

I have ran the standalone server, and after some initial problems (such as modifing the user
in populate.jsp), I have tried to populate de repository. When I press de "populate" button,
I see a window with two progress bar, but nothing happens. The web page doesn't do anything.
I have tried with different types and number of documents to populate. I don't Know what to
Thanks to someone who could help me.