jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jörg von Frantzius <joerg.frantz...@aperto.de>
Subject Re: String normalization or collation?
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 10:50:49 GMT
Hi Cédric,

thanks for your answer here and in JIRA.

Out of curiosity, does that mean that the comparator works on values
from the underlying database, and not from Lucene index?

For anybody interested and reading here, I opened
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-3522 for porting of a
NORMALIZE() function to SQL2.

Regards,
Jörg

--
*Dipl. inf. Jörg von Frantzius, System Architect*

Email mailto:joerg.frantzius@aperto.de
Phone +49 30 283921-318
Fax +49 30 283921-29

Aperto AG - In der Pianofabrik
Chausseestraße 5, D-10115 Berlin-Mitte
http://www.aperto.de
http://www.facebook.com/aperto
https://www.xing.com/companies/apertoag

HRB 77049, AG Berlin Charlottenburg
Vorstand: Dirk Buddensiek (Vorsitzender), Kai Großmann, Stephan Haagen
Aufsichtsrat: Bernd Hardes (Vorsitzender)