jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Damioli <cdami...@apache.org>
Subject Re: String normalization or collation?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:46:54 GMT
Hi Jörg,

Your approach won't work with the current implementation as the order
clauses are not "analyzed", so changing the analyzer won't have any effect.
It should be possible to add a NORMALIZE() function also in the SQL/SQL2
grammar, reusing the NormalizeSortComparator introduced by JCR-3443

Regards,
Cédric