jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Läubrich <lae...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: How to present files to the user using WebDAV
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:16:34 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

thanks for your fast reply. So the only option is the to use something
like davfs2 mount on linux? I tried the Browser as a client,
Gnome-Nautilus (that can't connect at all) and WinXP "WebFolder" all of
them do not present the content "right" I was just able to copy files
but never download.

best regards
Christoph