jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Läubrich <lae...@googlemail.com>
Subject How to present files to the user using WebDAV
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:37:45 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to Jackrabbit and want to evaluate its WebDav capabillity.

I was able to set it up and access the repo via WebDav but have one
Problem: If i dropp a file onto the Webdav, it gets uploaded but
afterwars is converted into a folder, that just contains a subfolder
named 'jcr:content', the same happens when adding a file as described in
the examples here: http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/ExamplesPage

What I expecting was, that the content is present like a file, maybe my
expectation is wrong or do I need to setup anything special? I found
that Slide (http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/) does it this way, but is
is marked as obsolete/superseded by Jackrabbit.

best regards
Christoph