jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Julián Cáceres <jcacere...@gmail.com>
Subject Beginner
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:52:50 GMT
Sorry for my english, I'm spanish.
It's the first time I'm using a mailing list, and I don't know if I'm doing fine.
Anyway, here are my problems:

I'm trying to understand Jackrabbit; I want to see how it works, and I have two initial problems:

FIRST: I have ran the standalone server, and after some initial errors (such as modifing the
user-credentials in populate.jsp), I have tried to populate the repository. When I press de
"populate" button, I see a window with two progress bar, but nothing happens. The web page
doesn't do anything. I have tried with different types and number of documents to populate.
I don't Know what to do.

SECOND: I can't deploy de web-application with Tomcat. where can I find some help about how
to run this application?

Thanks to someone who can help me.

Julián