jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Hendry_Betts <hendry.be...@greenskycredit.com>
Subject Re: String normalization or collation?
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:47:28 GMT
Jorg,

Since the issue that you're having with Jackrabbit is related to indexing,
it seems to me that this would be better answered by looking into Lucene.
The Jacrabbit Core uses the Lucene Core (though the team is not straight
forward in discussing the version used). Your idea may be useful, but I
think it is deeper in the configuration of the Lucene core.

I know it sounds like I am passing out of the project to another, but the
dependency requirement would lead me down the path of Lucene directly.
Perhaps exposing more of the Lucene configuration in the Jackrabbit core
would be the greatest benefit the team could give to its community.