jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From virenmanvar <virendra.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DMS server hangs when start up - continueous doing Full GC
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 16:05:48 GMT
Thanks for the reply.
We have change the memory setting to 2048 MB but that did not work. Please
find attached
Configuration/Setting that we have done in application.
I have attached repository.xml for reference and we are using wrapper to
start DMS server. I have attached copy of wrapper.conf file for reference.
We are running this Solaris Sparc 64 bit machine with 8 GB RAM.
All the configuration/settings which are need for DMS that we have specify
wrapper.conf file.
>From the DMS log we found that when we tried to connect with DMS from
application, JVM starts Full GC and after some time the JVM got hung.