jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From katsu ...@haessler.com>
Subject Node reference URL/file path in WebDav
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:40:53 GMT
Hello,

I have the following problem. I am accessing jackrabbit repository via
Webdav. Now I would like to add a file node which the content (data) should
point to a locally saved file path/URL. E.g.

Node fileNode = parentnode.addNode(abc.jpg, "nt:file");
Node resNode = fileNode.addNode("jcr:content", "nt:resource");
resNode.setProperty("jcr:mimeType", mimeType);
resNode.setProperty("jcr:encoding", "");
resNode.setProperty("jcr:data", reference to a URL/File Path);

And that when I access via Webdav and click on “abc.jpg” I will be
redirected to the actual path of abc.jpg (e.g. http://image.com/abc.jpg).

How could that be possible? Could be great if someone could give me a hint
on that.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Kate