jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From amin_nr2000 <amin.aliza...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple accesses to a repository
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 10:23:45 GMT
Hi!

I have a running JCR. It's in use and creates/updates/removes content when
needed.

I have another Java project where I need a direct access to the repository.
I try to connect by this code:

		Repository repository = new TransientRepository("target/repository.xml",
"target/");
		Credentials myCredentials = new SimpleCredentials(userName,
				password.toCharArray());
		try {
			Session session = repository.login(myCredentials);
		} catch (LoginException e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		} catch (RepositoryException e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		}

I also changed the relative paths for ${rep.home} and ${wsp.home} in
repository.xml to absolute paths.

It connects to the repository when the other project is not running and I
can access the content of the repository with no problem. But if I first run
the code in 'target' it locks the repository and it's impossible to connect
to the same repository in 'target' from the second project.

I even tried to remove the lock file .lock manually, but it didn't work.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks