jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From mmjose26 <mmjos...@yahoo.com.mx>
Subject Re: Clustering Question
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 23:32:05 GMT
>> If you use a database persistence manager, the configured database
connection must not be under the control of an external transaction manager.
Jackrabbit implements distributed XA transaction support on a higher level,
and expects to be in full control of the underlying database connection.

> How would I know if it is under the control of an external transaction
> manager? Would this be configured in websphere?

yes, i don't know how do it in Websphere, but in OC4J container you can
configure any data source for local transactions only. And Using jackrabbit
JCA you can delegate transactions to container.