jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From hsp <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: Convert field type
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 12:56:33 GMT
Thanks Jukka,
My need is because repository's performance. The actual ambient is with jack
1.4, and with the effort to migrate I am investigating these other options.
Yes, they are custom node types with mandatory reference property, I think
will need to control this kind of properties in the application to not have
loss of integrity, (maybe observe to removes in nodes with
mix:referenceabe), and live without that Node.getReferences() method :-/.
In my model, the security policy uses a hierarchy bellow each node, that
make references to user's nodes and group's nodes,  beyond the references
existing in the content model.
I am also planning to migrate this security policy to the way it is
implemented in 2.x.

I would appreciate some hints to mitigate the riscs of this processes.

Sorry by my bad english,
Regards
Helio