jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Shah.Abhishek" <engr.abhisheks...@gmail.com>
Subject Even after adding a Child Node Definition to a Node Type it throws javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: No child node definition for node
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 15:43:21 GMT
Hi,

After creating a NodeType programmatically, I am successfully updating that
Node Type by adding a Child Definition to it. Yet when I try to add a node
of child type under the node of parent type, it throws
*javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: No child node definition
for in node* exception.

The Node Type creation and Child node type addition, both are successfully
implemented. But I am unable to create a child node of child-node-type.