jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From virenmanvar <virendra.man...@gmail.com>
Subject DMS server hangs when start up - continueou​s doing Full GC
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2013 00:08:20 GMT
Hi,

We have repository with around 300GB and 16 million docs.

Jackrabbit DMS(1.5) server is deployed on solaris sparc OS with 64 bits. We
are using wrapper to start DMS server.

When we start up server, it is doing Full GC after 5 minutes and then it
gets hung.

Also we are using BundleDbPersistenceManager for storing bundle in DB which
has more than 12 million records.

We have analyzed memory dump with Eclipse Memory Analyzer and it displays
that below class is using high memory.

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.CachingIndexReader.initializeParents

Please help to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Viren