jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sanjiv" <S.Nag...@zensar.in>
Subject Apache Jackrabbit 2.4.3 support for Sybase ASE 15.7
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 09:24:27 GMT
Hi,

We are developing a business application, which uses Sybase Adaptive Server
15.7  as the database. For storing  content, Apache Jackrabbit 2.4.3 is
being used.

File content ( binary data ) will be stored by  appropriately  configuring
DataStore  settings. We would like  to store Node  and Property data through
the  Persistence Manager in the Sybase  database.

Does Apache Jackrabbit 2.4.3 support Sybase  ASE 15.7 ?.  If so, then is it
just a matter of configuring the persistence manager in repository.xml
accordingly  OR some additional work/effort is required.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjiv