Hi All,

We need to connect Jackrabbit with IBM  BPM 8.0 and in IBM we have option to connect to external content management. we are giving the server credentials but it gives me error like "unable to connect Enterprise content manager server" please verify server information. We gave the following credentials.please find the attached jpg file for it. Please suggest any way of doing this.

Enviroment Type: Default
Host name: 172.19.140.131
port:8080
context path:/jackrabbit-webapp-2.2.13
repository:/repository/default
userid:admin
password:admin

Thanks&Regards,
Bishwa Bhusan Sahoo
Tata Consultancy Services
Ph:- +919945672385
Mailto: bishwa.sahoo@tcs.com
Website:
http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.        IT Services
                       Business Solutions
                       Outsourcing

and any attachments. Thank you