jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cody Burleson <cody.burle...@base22.com>
Subject How to share search index between two servers sharing the same DB?
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:38:43 GMT
I have two nodes in a cluster that both point to the same Jackrabbit JCR
database. But because each uses the file system for the search indexing, it
seems that the results are differing per each node. I'm wondering - can we
configure the search index info to go into the single database also (seems
like a performance no-no)? Or do we just create a shared directory for the
file system repository folder? Ideas anyone?

--
Cody Burleson