jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From berryma4 <eric.berry...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: no search manager configured for this workspace
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 13:25:18 GMT
I'm sorry if you are not understanding the issue ... workspace.xml does not
exist.  I was using DbFileSystem, and there doesn't seem to be a way to get
at the "workspace.xml" when it is in DbFileSystem.
Currently, I am using LocalFileSystem, which creates the files as you
stated .... but this is not the case for DbFileSystem.

Thank you!