jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From berryma4 <eric.berry...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: no search manager configured for this workspace
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 14:44:47 GMT
Thank you!  So, DBFileSystem workspaces need to be recreated, while you can
edit LocalFileSystem workspaces.
It seems in practice, it's best to use a mix; of LocalFileSystem for
workspace and indexes, while only moving the PersistenceManagers and the
DataStore to Database.

Thank you again for your patience!