jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: pathNotFoundException altough session is saved
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 18:51:41 GMT
On 16.01.2013, at 18:04, polofan123 <polofan@web.de> wrote:

> Am I doing something wrong here or does
> jackrabbit just need some time to update the workspace ?

No, it needs to be available right away (on the same cluster instance, if you have a cluster).

Is that using the same session or a different one? Maybe you post the relevant code.

> Note : I'm using a
> FileDataStore with BundleFsPersistenceManager.

You should not use any of the *Fs* file system based persistence managers. An equally simple
(no setup required), but much more robust ones are the DerbyPersistenceManager or H2PersistenceManager.
See also [0].

[0] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/PersistenceManagerFAQ

Cheers,
Alex