jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michael Sucena <msuc...@maned.com>
Subject JCR UnsupportedRepositoryOperationException when a query constraint has "NOT"
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 18:40:47 GMT
Hello fellow Jackrabbit(JCR) Users:

I am building a query constraint for fetching all the nodes whose names does not contain a
string.

So the way I have approached building the constraint was as below:

       QueryObjectModelFactory factory = session.getWorkspace().getQueryManager().getQOMFactory();
        ValueFactory valueFactory = session.getValueFactory();

        DynamicOperand operand = factory.lowerCase(factory.nodeName(DEFAULT_SELECTOR_NAME));

        Literal literal;
        Constraint constraint;
--------------------
--------------------

 literal = factory.literal(valueFactory.createValue("%" + "searchVal" + "%"));
constraint = factory.not(factory.comparison(operand, QueryObjectModelConstants.JCR_OPERATOR_LIKE,
literal));

------------------
-----------------

        QueryObjectModelFactory factory = queryManager.getQOMFactory();

        Selector source = factory.selector(nodeType, selectorName);
        Column[] columns = null;

        return factory.createQuery(source, constraint, orderings, columns).execute().getNodes();

This throws the "UnsupportedRepositoryOperationException". Any thoughts please?  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Michael P. Sucena
MEI Software Engineer
610 Old York Rd.
Suite:  250
Jenkintown, PA  19046
Phone:  215-886-5662 x281
Fax:  215-886-5681
msucena@maned.com<mailto:msucena@maned.com>

Have you seen Nervous Pixel, MEI's creative services division?
www.nervouspixel.com<http://www.nervouspixel.com/>

MEI Releases InPorter 3 to Support Cross-Media Publishing
http://www.maned.com/news/pressreleases/051911